- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac 8.2.12
- Round-Robin Mailer 18.0
- Tipard Blu-ray Player for Mac 6.2.6
- TuneFab M4V Converter for Mac 2.0.6
- TuneFab Screen Recorder V.2.1.12
- NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus 5.5.1
- AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.50
- DVDFab File Transfer 184.108.40.206
- Sidify Music Converter Free 1.1.4
- Syncios Data Recovery for Mac 2.0.4
- Advanced TIFF Editor Plus 220.127.116.11
- Abettor Clipboard 14.00
- Visual LVM 1.0
- WinCHM - help authoring software 5.29
- RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux...
- Abc Clipboard 14.00
- SBaGen 1.4
- TV Toolbox 1.0
- Deep-Thought 1.0
- Circular Glow Percent Preloader 1
- Professor PC - Typing Tutor 1 53
- Free Aplus DVD Copy 1.5.8
- SmartScore Pro X 1.0
- DIP Update 31124-2104 1.0
- Bull's-Eye Broker 3.02
- ZGrapher 1.4
- Trademan 2.94
- Tribulus 1.0
- Arctor File Repository for Mac OS X...
- Kings Smith 2 1.0
- JPG Search Multiple Files By Metadata...
- PDF Metadata Changer 2.7.3
Published by Haversack Software
Combines the fast action of Tetris with the card-playing logic of Solitaire. As your card begins to fall, you move it over the stacks using the arrow keys. Stack three of a kind or a straight flush and the cards collapse. The game is over when there's no room for the next card. This version...
A challenging card game that combines speed of Tetris with the goals of Blackjack! Like Tetris, the rules for Black Jack Drop are simple: use the arrow keys to maneuver your card and drop it onto one of the stacks. Whenever you stack up enough cards to beat the dealer's total without going...
Solitaire Drop combines the fast action of Tetris with the card-playing logic of Solitaire. It includes three exciting games in one: Rummy Drop, Poker Drop, and Black Jack Drop. Like Tetris, the rules for Solitaire Drop are simple: use the arrow keys to maneuver your card and drop it onto one of...
Loch Ness Solitaire is a quick-thinking, high-scoring card game where you race against the clock for extra points while trying to nab the Loch Ness Monster! When you're really good, a single game takes about 60 seconds to play. But you won't be able to stop at just one!